Federal VA Resources & Links

The Wisconsin Department of Veterans of Affairs can assist with state-administered benefits, help in filing your veteran claims, and also determine your eligibility for available Wisconsin G.I. Bill benefits. 

If you are looking to speak with the Federal VA about federally-administered benefits, locate Federal VA Hospital contact information, inquire about your VA pension/claims, and more, please see ​the list below of helpful links and contact information.